Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Favorite Conversation.

This is one of those moments that I don't want to forget, so I couldn't think of a better thing to do than to blog about it! I have always thought about when our kids will get old enough to really start understanding the foundations of Christianity that we are teaching them. Well, that time has come and it has been so fun to hear Caleb's questions and see from his perspective what he understands. The Bible says we are to have faith like a child, and what beautiful hearts children have in regard to believing. They think and see things with such an unadulterated view...it's really amazing.

So the other day on the way to taking Caleb to school he asked, "Mommy, if Jesus lives in my heart, then how come I can't see him right now?" And that led to such a sweet conversation with me getting to explain it all to him. It is the most rewarding feeling to see him grasp these concepts and begin to truly understand. Then he said, "Mommy, let's get on an airplane and fly right up to Jesus in heaven!" My heart just about melted. And then Rachel yells out, "Mommy Jesus is in my heart too!" Yep. Melted. :)

3 comments:

Shay said...

Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Drapeau. We're of the New York Drapeaus by way of Massachusettes. Greetings! You have a lovely family.

maigrir à tout prix said...

très beau drapeau

Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,urdu chat maza
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog andPAkistani chat rooms online
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,pakistani girls mobile numbers list have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
urdu chat rooms pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room
urdu chat lobby